Author Topic: Kulmbach 2019  (Read 14601 times)

Hannibal

Re: Kulmbach 2019
« Reply #57 on: September 25, 2019, 04:54:33 AM »
A pleasure to, and with the contribution of six photographers ....

(still some 25+ pictures will be added during the week....)
Michel
_______
Men are a bit like God: everything they can do, they do it. Or they will do it.  (Jean d'Ormesson)

archigrog

• Associate
« Reply #56 on: September 24, 2019, 12:55:13 PM »
I've started looking ... 900 pictures in total !! impressive.  THANK YOU!
With the Teil 5 of the pictures of Wolfgang Hartung, I will re-evaluate the flats missing and those to be replaced by better pictures in the coming two weeks ... (beause I am also painting in the mean time)

Thanks also to archigrog for your MP, giving several painters and names of paintings to update the gallery.
Good teamwork in BFFS !!

Thanks Michel, it's a pleasure!!! Great teamwork in BFFS!!  ;D

Claudio (archigrog  :) )

Kulmbach

« Reply #55 on: September 24, 2019, 11:07:21 AM »
Dear Collector friends,
through the fantastic work done by Michel with the pictures from this year´s advent in Kulmbach I have easily been able to identify the six gold and the four silver Award winners´objects at the painting competition Master class. To see and learn all in order to try improve myself to reach their level. As I never get any higher than bronzes.
Jan

Hannibal

« Reply #54 on: September 16, 2019, 03:30:02 AM »
I've started looking ... 900 pictures in total !! impressive.  THANK YOU!
With the Teil 5 of the pictures of Wolfgang Hartung, I will re-evaluate the flats missing and those to be replaced by better pictures in the coming two weeks ... (beause I am also painting in the mean time)

Thanks also to archigrog for your MP, giving several painters and names of paintings to update the gallery.
Good teamwork in BFFS !!
Michel
_______
Men are a bit like God: everything they can do, they do it. Or they will do it.  (Jean d'Ormesson)

socko47

« Reply #53 on: September 16, 2019, 12:15:32 AM »
Try this page for their photos from the show.

http://www.agmfclub.com/ausstellungen/

Click on Ausstellungen to find the photos.

Hannibal

« Reply #52 on: September 15, 2019, 04:06:18 AM »
Thank you very much, Martin!!v ;) ;) :)

I tracked the Teilen 3 und 4 mostly dedicated to vendors and figurines, but the No5 is indeed containing some new flats not seen on pictures collected previously.
I will attempt to add, and perhaps place some pictures already loaded (I can't insert);

It is really a pity I cannot identify the painters and their work, left anonymous there!

Will do this in the coming days ...

Michel

! IMPORTANT!
If any of your identifies owners of the pictures of the gallery, please let me know by MP, I will add their name in the descriptions,  Use MP and refer to the registration number e.g. MFP150, SFP006, ... given in the description, or the four digit in the front when unknown.
Michel
_______

Mar-tin

• Associate
« Reply #51 on: September 15, 2019, 03:13:45 AM »

Hannibal

« Reply #50 on: August 31, 2019, 10:13:12 AM »
super !! I'll have a look and reinsert whatever can be ...

Only serie I ?? more to come   - YES, ich sehe nur die Teil 2, und es kommt noch einem Teil 3 !!
Michel
_______

Mar-tin

• Associate
« Reply #49 on: August 31, 2019, 08:49:18 AM »

Hannibal

« Reply #48 on: August 30, 2019, 05:25:04 PM »
OK Nick let us see in a few weeks ...
Michel
_______

Nicholas Ball

• Secretary
« Reply #47 on: August 30, 2019, 03:47:12 PM »
Have emailed Franz Winkler, but as yet no reply.

Hannibal

« Reply #46 on: August 29, 2019, 03:38:46 AM »
It is with pleasure, Joerg, and compensates my deep frustration for not having been able to be there myself !!!  I discover the contest in detail.
Is there a place on internet where results of the show would have been published, three weeks after the event?
Michel
_______

Joerg

« Reply #45 on: August 28, 2019, 01:40:54 PM »
@Michel, thanks anyway for doing all the labour with the pictures !
Liquorice, sire, is not the least important of our benefits out of the dark heart of Arabia.

G.K.Chesterton

Hannibal

« Reply #44 on: August 28, 2019, 12:53:00 PM »
Sorry guys, pictures are loaded more slowly than expected, very busy at home....
Still some 160 pictures to add, but there are already almost 187 in the gallery (half of the Master category and dioramas).

Most are now ready for loading ... This will be the largest show gallery ever loaded.
Michel
_______

Hannibal

« Reply #43 on: August 19, 2019, 06:20:30 AM »
I am also looking forward to this, as several sites . France started publishing their results since several years. But I wold ask you the question, with your pseudo ... ?  Perhaps the site of Kulmbach and the museum, but it takes weeks in Germany to publish pictures or results ...

I am starting since yesterday to load the pictures from the end, slowly:  Jupiter Miniatures, BFFS, the vendor'stent, dioramas, masters, standards, beginners, Juniors, general room, to replace the existing pictures mixed and random one week ago... It will take a good week, with descriptions, ... By guess approximately in the sequence of positioning on the tables ...

Jup.Min will appear last, as loading is chronological ... so many empty pages at start  !

Thank you for your patience (2/300 pictures, most from the contest).
Michel
_______