Author Topic: Battle of Halmyros  (Read 4404 times)

Serhan Oflas

• Associate
Re: Battle of Halmyros
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2015, 05:47:26 AM »
Hello,

General Arrangement of  figures is finished..

Thanks for looking,

Serhan-

Brian

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2015, 06:41:43 AM »
As said, Jump in with both feet  ;D  if it works it will be impressive  ;)

Serhan Oflas

• Associate
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2015, 04:49:56 PM »
Thank you marko and Glen,

marko, this technique is really makes things are fasty but, it is not much reliable. Becasue of the material using and in the heat of fun, Its very easy to lost dimensions on what you are doing and it would be too late when you understand if it happens.. Cooking is also another painy and problematic stage.. It is also not easy to give thiny sharp details. Material is sticky to the tool and this prevents very smooth finish in detaling stage. All kind of things can be used as tool. For example, yesterday some cheap chinese clock of mine went broken and I opened inside and inspected if there is some thiny strange flexible parts that can be useful as tool..

Glen, thank you for your attention. Yes no shy :) , I don't like to repeat the same things. I am trying to practising every steps not only sculpting stage, including painting. I don't have much experience with the acrylics and I just about to understand as first level..

Not only trying difficult, by this way, also I started to meet many modeler people around the world, exchanging ideas, experience, etc., many nice peoples, souls are stil exists, like here many..

Glen

• Associate
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2015, 12:42:02 PM »
Hats off to you Serhan; you certainly don't shy away from the complicated and difficult! I'm looking forward to seeing how this goes.

Glen

marko

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2015, 11:39:20 AM »
This will be an interesting challenge - great choice of subject.

I must say I am also impressed by fast you are with this technique.  Really interesting approach.

mark  8)
Site Admin

Serhan Oflas

• Associate
Battle of Halmyros
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2015, 09:13:50 AM »
Yes, I do start something really hard for me at the moment..

I must thank to Angel Garcia Pinto, artist of the original, for letting me to use his work as template.

I do not know how it will go about this at the moment, hope he will not be angry with the result  ??? ..

Thanks for looking,

Serhan-