Author Topic: Rudolf Grunewald  (Read 2356 times)

redman

• Associate
Re: Rudolf Grunewald
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2021, 01:03:04 PM »
Graham - my sincere apologies for not having followed this up earlier (plus I find I cannot PM you via this site).   You can get back to me on gordon[dot]james[at]outlook.com ....................

The Gruenewald 7YW Austrian sets I have available are as follows (bought from Claudia Hofman in Nuernberg in the 90s) though on checking the boxes I see that she occasionally has provided an eclectic mix of figures:  if you want to follow any of these up, then I'll provide the exact figure numbers/references etc for each set):
114-1:  Husaren Gallopierend115:     Husaren Attackierend123:     Dragoner im Trab151-1:  Grenadiere im Halt
Should you also be interested, I also have:
Lager Maria Theresias (3088) - Hienrichsen
Lager Friedrich II (3087) - HienrichsenStrassenkampf Oesterr. Inf (67 figs) - ScholzStrassenkampf Pruss. Grenad (95 Figs) - Scholz
plus a number of other Gruenewald and Scholz 7YW Prussian and Artillerie sets.
Let me know.

GrahamC

• Associate
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2020, 10:44:38 AM »
I have quite a number of sets from the Grünewald Catalogue, and would be happy to part with them to (inevitably) make room for latest acquisitions.PM me if you are still going down this path.  If you have particular sets you are after then list them - you never know.......   
Redman

Sorry for the late response. I managed to get what I think is most of what I needed directly. If you could maybe pm me with an indication of which Austrian sets you have?

redman

• Associate
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2020, 07:52:51 AM »
I have quite a number of sets from the Grünewald Catalogue, and would be happy to part with them to (inevitably) make room for latest acquisitions.PM me if you are still going down this path.  If you have particular sets you are after then list them - you never know.......   
Redman

GrahamC

• Associate
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2020, 04:15:40 PM »
Prussian and Austrian Seven Years war, I did send an email through the address and gained a response quoting figure prices etc and a price for the order?
Graham

Christian

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2020, 04:09:55 PM »

Hello Graham,

Rudolf Grünewald died last year.

The homepage of the "Grünewald Zinnfiguren" has not been updated for a few years, since the grandson who had previously done so no longer had time for it.

The well-known engraver Rolf Grünewald, son of Rudolf, no longer carries the moulds on, but has dissolved the entire mould inventory.
Most of the moulds have already been sold, and others to "Glorius Empire", "Schmalkaldener Zinnfiguren", "Kettwiger Zinnfiguren" and others.
I don't think he's still interested in giving out more figures, especially since he doesn't have most of the characters at all.

Which characters are you looking for?

Many greetings
Christian
Christian, Kettwig (Germany)
Privatoffizin Kettwiger Zinnfiguren / Kettwiger tin figures

GrahamC

• Associate
Rudolf Grunewald
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2020, 01:27:23 PM »
Hi
Has anybody had recent dealings with this editor? I'm looking at placing a large order and there's been no recent updates on their site.
Thanks
Graham