Author Topic: Knowle 2003 & 2004 added to Gallery Section  (Read 977 times)

archigrog

• Associate
Re: Knowle 2003 & 2004 added to Gallery Section
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2020, 02:55:58 PM »
Great idea! There are some unusual flats in this galleries, very interesting!!

JerryMort

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2020, 01:20:52 PM »
Knowle 2005 pictures now added.
BFFS Journal Editor

Hannibal

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2020, 06:12:18 AM »
Excellent idea Mark!

I was even not a painter at that time, but is even for me an emotion to see the master pieces exposed at that time, and for many of you venerable painters, surely a lot of memories.

Without having access to personal collections, it was the purpose of my work to recollect pictures from shows from magazine Figurines since the beginning also one year ago...

Make your best also when posting in attempting to give the painter name if possible, and perhaps name of his/her work in e title or description below...
Michel
_______
Men are a bit like God: everything they can do, they do it. Or they will do it.  (Jean d'Ormesson)

marko

• Administrator
Knowle 2003 & 2004 added to Gallery Section
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2020, 02:52:30 PM »
Just a heads up that pictures from the annual BFFS meet up in Knowle from 2003 & 2004 have been added to the Gallery/Show area.  Jerry Mortimore kindly provided the pictures.

This is also a reminder to folks if they have such material please feel free to either upload it or reach out to me and I will get it online.  One of the cruel side effects of losing members from our community is the unintended loss of much of this rich history which is a shame.  So please feel free to reach out if you have old catalogs, pictures etc. related to flat figures and we will find a home for it.

mark  8)
Site Admin