Author Topic: Knowle 2011 added to gallery  (Read 1001 times)

archigrog

• Associate
Re: Knowle 2011 added to gallery
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2020, 04:18:30 AM »
Wow! Some great flats paint!!!

Thanks so much

claudio

JerryMort

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2020, 03:26:01 AM »
Always thought Dick's Arabia series was superb. Amazing how long ago it was engraved. Now the moulds have been sold I see the Arabia series is starting to appear on eBay. Michel has sent me some cleaned up images for some of the pics - as soon as I can find time I will upload them to replace the ones that are there.
BFFS Journal Editor

marko

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2020, 03:30:58 PM »
Jerry,

Such a treat!  Stand outs for me:

- I am a huge fan on Ken Pipe’s work and there is much of it here.
  - Dioramas are also pretty rare now.  The wonderful work by Ed Humphreys and Michael Creese in this area in particular is a treat.

One also forgets the lovely eclectic reach of Dick Jenkins and Western Miniatures.  Painted up his range is indeed a lovely feast of variety.  Also striking is how common his figures are as well - one can see why, something for everyone.

Mark  8)
Site Admin

Hannibal

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2020, 12:54:32 PM »

Super Jerry, PERFECT !!!

(pics sent by email too)
Michel
_______
Men are a bit like God: everything they can do, they do it. Or they will do it.  (Jean d'Ormesson)

JerryMort

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2020, 09:25:32 AM »
Titles and descriptions amended, Michel. Don't worry about sending me adjusted pics. Can do that myself. I did do some adjustment, but they look darker today in daylight than they did last night in artificial light. Maybe I need to go back to the original RAW files and do some work there first.
BFFS Journal Editor

Hannibal

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2020, 04:36:29 AM »

Super !!!! working on some dark pict...

Please add names and titles under the picture in the loading instead of after as comment Jerry, because the function "SEARCH" will then allow to retrieve any subject or painter , which comments below won't do !!!

I am loading a template from a word text to standardize infos, but only name and title will be useful

Send me yr Mail by mp to send you some adjusted pics (lighter or recentered).
Michel
Michel
_______
Men are a bit like God: everything they can do, they do it. Or they will do it.  (Jean d'Ormesson)

JerryMort

Knowle 2011 added to gallery
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2020, 06:14:04 PM »
Added photos for the 2011 meeting. Includes the BFFS painting project of Scholtz Costume Through The Ages figures.
BFFS Journal Editor