Author Topic: Searching  (Read 2738 times)

Re: Searching
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2020, 04:09:41 PM »
never mind! :)the mail address is: hans.schwahn@mail.ru
regards
andre

Kulmbach

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2020, 12:52:43 PM »
Dear Andre, wrong of me, you will only find my old address. The new one is: j.sennebo@outlook.com
Sorry about that!
VBR//Jan

Kulmbach

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2020, 12:47:58 PM »
Hi Andre,
Yes I would very much like to get in tuch with mr. Schwan. As I understand, other people have also  tried to get in tuch with him but without result. He then had no e-mail address. I have also have got the information that he lives for longer periods in St. Petersburg, Russia.
If you could provide me with his e-mail address it would be super. If you click on my name you will find my e-mail address.
Very best regards
Jan

Re: Searching / Contact Hans Schwahn
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2020, 04:34:24 AM »
...or so....
hans.schwahn@mail.ru

cheers
andre
[/color][/size]

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2020, 08:54:33 AM »
Hello Jan,i have contact to Mr. Schwahn. If you want, i can give you his mailadress.Pleace send a PM.

regards
Andre

bediaga

• Associate
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2020, 02:29:23 PM »
Attached you will find several pages of an old Hans Schwan´s Typenliste. The address is in the front page. I don´t know if it is the current address. I think that serie 4 (pages 5, 6 and 7) is the one you are looking for.
I haven´t seen Mr. Schwan in Kulmbach, at least, since 2013.

Enrique

oleg

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2020, 02:05:43 PM »
last owner was Hans Swann. He was in present at many Kulmbachs but not the last one. Unfortunately I have no e-mail or address.

Oleg

Kulmbach

Searching
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2020, 07:41:09 AM »
I wonder who is the present owner of the moulds for "The Battle of Grüwald 1410" produced by Hans Müller and after him owned by Erwin Ortmann? Anynody knows?
Jan