Author Topic: Experience with Hafer  (Read 3543 times)

Brian

Re: Experience with Hafer
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2014, 02:49:13 PM »
I have dealt with Wolfgang Hafer, nice old guy and as stated understands English.
Doesn't have any computer presence, so a letter needs to be sent but honest and reliable trader, I would recommend  :D

errant49

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2014, 01:18:10 PM »
I mean it is better send him a letter; he understand english
About his antics figures the ones painted by Douchkine I put in the collectors gallery are Hafer's
Eric

marko

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2014, 01:10:50 PM »
Thank you Eric - his ancients I am particularly interested in.  I am assuming you mean email? - "it was much better to write him than to mail" I don't have an email address currently.  Does anyone else have one.

Thank you for the info and the assistance as always.

Mark 8)

P.S. From all of pictures you must have a fun house of treasures!  Interesting funding source for BFFS - tours of Eric's house!
Site Admin

errant49

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2014, 12:57:28 PM »
Hi Mark
Hafer has a huge catalogue with a very interesting part about antics
I think I have an electronic copy of this part
I will send it to you if I find it
I did not deal with mr Hafer since a very long time but I heard that it was much better to write him than to mail
He still was there at Kulmbach with figures and sets ordered previously by collectors
Eric

marko

• Administrator
Experience with Hafer
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2014, 12:05:06 PM »
I have been running across this gentlemen's figures quite a bit of late.  I am curious if anyone has any experience through the mail with him, it appears to be snail mail only?  I believe he has a catalog or number of catalogs?  Just interested in some background before I reach out.

Thanks much

mark  8)
Site Admin