Author Topic: Saxon Garde du Corps additions  (Read 2004 times)

Vitruve

• Associate
Re: Saxon Garde du Corps additions
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2019, 03:01:47 PM »
Very nice Bravo

zinnmartina

• Associate
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2019, 10:34:24 AM »

Sehr gut, einfach bemerkenswert.
Gefällt mir sehr gut. Klasse!

nmrocks

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2019, 09:49:14 PM »
Absolutely beautiful!,Another triumph Alexander!

Christoph

• Associate
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2019, 06:54:39 AM »
A very nice set!
The second picture with the russians looks very nice.

Going back to the discussion of last week about who is buying 30mm flats. Sets like this will help to keep the 30mm figure alive. Well drawn and engraved sets, lively enough to be used to create a small scene.
It is interesting to see that more and more editors don´t show figures in profile anymore and switching to half head. In my opinoin this offers more possibilities to the painter. I just got a new catalouge from Johan Lilliehöök from Sweden, he had done the same. 
Christoph

Brian

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2019, 04:08:37 AM »

There is not a set from Alexander that does not have the Wow-effect!!!!
Have a look here, all are of top quality and highly recommended

http://www.flats-zinnfiguren.com/contents7.html

Joerg

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2019, 03:46:14 AM »
Again, a set with the Wow-effect  ;)
Liquorice, sire, is not the least important of our benefits out of the dark heart of Arabia.

G.K.Chesterton

aba

• Associate
Saxon Garde du Corps additions
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2019, 03:31:55 AM »

Dear all,

some 10 years after releasing my first Garde du Corps set I did 14 more additions available from about June 2019 at Scholtz/Berliner Zinnfiguren.

Though I liked the first set I quickly found that it was not possible to show the storming of Raevsky redoubt with these few figures. Consequently I started to do some additions. After some four figures done some years ago I did now another 10 including everything which will be necessary incl. some troopers in trouble. Hope you may like them as I do.

Figures were as usual designed by Mike Michaelis, engraved by Daniel Lepeltier and samples painted by Jörg Hensel.

There is no second trumpeter in set because the trumpeter of my Zastrow cuirassiers can be painted for the Saxons as well and furthermore Mr. Bunzel released another one in his recent Zastrow set which matches well. So there are three trumpeters available. With the set the Frauendorf fighting Russian Artillery goes well.

Best regards