Author Topic: Looks like we're going!!  (Read 6092 times)

Nicholas Ball

• Secretary
Re: Looks like we're going!!
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2013, 04:13:53 AM »
Is the show still on ?  they might be 12 feet under snow at -25 degree's!!!!!!!!!!   :o 

If its that cold, I aint going ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  and they give more snow there tomorrow !! ::)

Brian

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2013, 02:56:39 PM »
We're on our way on Saturday snow or no snow! Chris told me :o  if your there and see us, we are in the society shirts say hi  ;)

Brian

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2013, 05:28:03 AM »
Hi,
People from the AFCFEF that you have met in Lunéville will spend the day there as well.
Might be good to cacth-up.
Unfortunately, I can't make it.
Regards,
Mathieu
Well! see we're turly international, we'll be with our friends from all over Europe ;)
looks like it's gona be a good weekend  ::)     

Nicholas Ball

• Secretary
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2013, 04:41:00 AM »
It is with regret that I have to report some disturbing news to the society.

It has been brought to my attention, that there has been a break out from the local Asylum, and the 3 Amigo's from the Village Idiot's Club, have as they say in Technical terms ----Legged It.

It is understood that they are now planning to get to Belguim ( should they be able to find it!!!) where they can run amok once again in the Bar.

In a further outbreak, it is also noted that they may  be joined by a Frenchman called Eric ( or ET for short) who in  local TV bullitons is being asked to phone Home!!!

An alert has been distributed by Belguim Police that any one seeing  3 Nuts and a Fruitcake, should call them immediately

We have also learnt that  Police did raid a property close to the Airport when it was reported by a local that he did indeed have these items with him. Police have now charged a Local Baker for wasting Police Time.

Should you be going to this show, please be on the look out for Brian, Chris, and Nick, who are quite approachable, especially if Beer is somewhere within the vacinity.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Isly1844

• Associate
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2013, 03:01:52 AM »
Hi,
People from the AFCFEF that you have met in Lunéville will spend the day there as well.
Might be good to cacth-up.
Unfortunately, I can't make it.
Regards,
Mathieu

errant49

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2013, 05:08:47 AM »
Hi Brian
This is a place to be !
If you want to find the unfindable, go there, especially for model kits
A nice competition too
But not many flats and very crowded
Maybe shall I go
Eric

Brian

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2013, 04:34:40 AM »
Anyone else thinking of going?

Brian

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2013, 03:05:43 PM »
Free show and hotel around £50 for two and ferry under £80 so looks like we're on our way  :o ;) 

Brian

Looks like we're going!!
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2013, 02:12:00 PM »
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 08:17:25 AM by Brian »