Author Topic: Hans Mueller’s medieval and Saracen/Ottoman flat figures  (Read 3355 times)

Re: Hans Mueller’s medieval and Saracen/Ottoman flat figures
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2021, 10:25:53 PM »
Mine copy arrived yesterday. Seems a very interesting publication. Thank you Rick Sanders & Manfred Levec!

« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2021, 09:56:00 AM »
A copy for me arrived and I highly recommend this book.  The volume contains essential information on the Zinnfiguren as well as personal insight into the engravers, editors and various painters.  Resembles a catalog with all of the photos.  Seems comprehensive as well.  Thank you to Mr. Sanders and Mr. Levec for producing this book as well as fast shipping and English insert.
JBA

Joerg

« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2021, 02:46:32 AM »
Just an actual remark:

Manfred Levec, German co-editor.
thinks, that there will be complications in picking up the book in Kulmbach.
Who is keen on it, should order now.
Liquorice, sire, is not the least important of our benefits out of the dark heart of Arabia.

G.K.Chesterton

BobLeighton

« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2021, 05:36:33 AM »
Hello Rick
sent you both another message today.
Hopefully you will get this one
Kindest regards Bob Leighton

Rick Sanders

• Associate
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2021, 04:19:49 PM »
Gents,
Actually we think we will have the book out before June and will start sending out "pre-order" copies as soon as it gets back from the printer. 

Mr. Leighton, I cna't find an e-mail from you, so please send your request to ricksanderszf@gmail.com and to manfred.levec@t-online.de.  Please let me know how many copies, your mailing address in the UK and whether or not you will want the English companion text pdf file.

Rick Sanders

« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2021, 08:57:23 AM »
I agree with book ideas to start with--great and interesting subjects to cover, Segom and Lepeltier, and not just for Europe.  Plenty of others . . .
JBA

Hannibal

« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2021, 06:04:38 AM »
Don't be so impatient like all these people with a 'smart'phone ..... It was clearly announced that publication would be done around August wuth Kulmbach if organized ...  So no Rush to read a book at once ... and file it in a bookcase for ever... 
Like diners (I speak of diners in the past), the pleasure is in the waiting and the occurrence itself.  Eating today in five minutes with industrial/fast food is a biological survival need without taste and joy.

We have to learn again in this crasy and connected world to be patient, enjoy the journey with calm, smile, respect.

I am personnally not impatient, missing, nervous in noit getting this publication back within 24 hours (or less) from Amazon ringing at my door ...

The good idea in Europe, would be for example to develop such compendium of all best engravings of Daniel Lepeltier, for exemple !!!  or the Segom edition of flats.
Michel
_______
Men are a bit like God: everything they can do, they do it. Or they will do it.  (Jean d'Ormesson)

BobLeighton

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2021, 04:06:43 AM »
I completed a order for this book and sent it to both E mails addresses given but, always a but, have heard nothing, no acknowledgment, nothing??

Hannibal

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2021, 04:32:12 PM »
I do reconfirm ...
Michel
_______
Men are a bit like God: everything they can do, they do it. Or they will do it.  (Jean d'Ormesson)

marko

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2021, 03:51:01 PM »
Rick Sanders wants to update folks on this exciting offer.  He and Manfred Levec are now to publish the book directly which has changed some of the documentation and next steps.

[ Guests cannot view attachments ]     [ Guests cannot view attachments ]

[ Guests cannot view attachments ]

Please review and reach out to Rick for specifics.

mark  8)
« Last Edit: February 11, 2021, 08:19:50 PM by marko »
Site Admin

marko

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2021, 01:45:57 PM »
Rick wanted to emphasize for English readers an (ENGLISH) supplement will be available upon request.

And one other note - I am not affiliated with this beyond helping Rick to publish - though I will be purchasing the publication.

If you are interested please let Rick know per the instructions in the announcement.

mark  8)
Site Admin

Ed Humphreys

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2021, 06:17:34 AM »
As am I, Mark
Ed

Hannibal

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2021, 03:46:50 AM »
Thank you Mark, I am warm candidate !
Michel
_______

marko

• Administrator
Hans Mueller’s medieval and Saracen/Ottoman flat figures
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2021, 11:59:15 PM »
Rick Sanders wants to remind Members of the following announcement about the upcoming book on the medieval flats produced by the late Hans Mueller of Erfurt, including pre-ordering instructions. 

For English speakers an English supplement will be available upon request.

[ Guests cannot view attachments ]   [ Guests cannot view attachments ]

[ Guests cannot view attachments ]

The book looks fabulous!

mark 8)
« Last Edit: January 30, 2021, 12:15:44 PM by marko »
Site Admin