Author Topic: Krog / Gottstein Zinnfiguren  (Read 10387 times)

marko

• Administrator
Re: Krog / Gottstein Zinnfiguren
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2021, 05:39:11 PM »
Catalogs for current vendors that wish to display their wares here are a menu option at the top of your screen titled Vendor Catalogs - it is right next to BFFS Journal on the upper menu.

For vendors no longer in business they are in the History section such as Gottstein/Krog is in this case.  The now complete catalog link is in the very first post:

Krog

I have only added catalogs in cases where I am sure the vendor is no longer in business.

mark
Site Admin

Joerg

« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2021, 12:39:13 PM »
Thanks. I think the site would be better if it had a separate "gallery" for old catalogs. What is the opinion of other members?

What is wrong with the existing catalogue category, aside fro the fact, that i always forget how to get there ?
Liquorice, sire, is not the least important of our benefits out of the dark heart of Arabia.

G.K.Chesterton

tinman

« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2021, 10:43:01 PM »
Thanks. I think the site would be better if it had a separate "gallery" for old catalogs. What is the opinion of other members?

marko

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2021, 06:30:37 PM »
That is great thank you so much for preserving a little history!

Mark
Site Admin

tinman

« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2021, 05:07:38 PM »
I attach the catalog pages for the Light Brigade, Sumerians, and Zulus. (Light Brigade and Zulus were engraved by Alfred Krunert. The Sumerians by S. Maier the Elder.) I think that's all the Gottstein figures.

marko

• Administrator
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2021, 09:19:39 AM »
The catalog are the old Krog listings which includes all the Gottstein sets other than the Charge of the Light Brigade, I believe.  Just click on the Krog link in the post at the bottom.  Sir Jerry M added some pages to this, I don’t believe he has any other listing.

Mark  8)
Site Admin

redman

• Associate
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2021, 01:56:04 AM »
Resurrecting an old Thread .......
Marko:   you said that Jerry Mortimer has compiled a catalogue (of Gottstein figures).  Is it possible to see this / where to find it?
I've asked ZFL about the moulds they have restored and what they hold / are able to release as figures, but certainly would be interested in seeing any available listings (for Field of Cloth of Gold etc rather than Murten et al, the listings for which I already have thanks to the members here).
Best Regards to all.
Gordon

snagy

« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2015, 06:08:23 AM »
I exchanged eMails just in the recent days with Mr. Burlet.
He comfirmed that the museum really owns about 70 Gottstein figures mould from the Burgundian times, but at present they do not sell figures.
Other way he proved to be a nice person, answered my eMail on the very next day.
Br.
sandor

Joerg

« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2015, 05:14:01 AM »
Well, frankly said, this shop is a bad joke  >:(
They sell ONE item....
Liquorice, sire, is not the least important of our benefits out of the dark heart of Arabia.

G.K.Chesterton

JerryMort

Re: Krog Zinnfiguren
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2015, 09:54:05 AM »
I have just added a gallery and put in an image of the Gottstein dinosaurs. They are pretty old-fashioned now as the way in which dinosaurs are viewed has changed radically over the years, but fun to paint.
BFFS Journal Editor

Michael_43

• Associate
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2015, 08:20:58 AM »
The Murten moulds were sold to "Schweizerische Nationalmuseum Zürich, Museumstrasse 2, 8021 Zürich, www.museumsshop.ch".
They would produce some figures for this shop; I don´t know when ???
Ask Jürg Burlet juerg.burlet@snm.admin.ch ; he is the flat administrator of the museum.
The Kollbrunner diorama Murten with 6000 flats is there, too.

Michael

errant49

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2015, 07:57:07 AM »
I think ,the Murten set moulds have been bought by the national Swiss Museum in Morges
Eric

Brian

« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2015, 04:49:59 AM »
Only the casts of the figures are for sale !!! In no event will the forms, but these are now reflected in inter hometown Leipzig and beiben there too. ;)

Thank the lord for that  ;D if the forms where sold we would never see the figures again. 

gerhard gady

• Associate
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2015, 02:21:14 AM »
Whats about the Murten series.
I read somewhere that the Murten moulds had gone to a Museum.
Have the Leipziger the Murten sets too?
Gerhard

böckchen

• Associate
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2015, 01:43:40 AM »
Only the casts of the figures are for sale !!! In no event will the forms, but these are now reflected in inter hometown Leipzig and beiben there too. ;)
best regards
Wolfgang